Friday, August 9, 2013

Annecy 2013 On Our Way Soon

Aloha all following Monkeys! Welcome...Bags are packed & I'm on my way Monday 12th Aug. Jeannine has been in France for 3+ weeks having a blast & says the weather is amazing! Here is my location if its your first time, Gite Bluffy 45' 52' 1. N / 6' 12' 48. E  Altitude 2000 ft. I'll be there Sat. Aug 17th around noon or 1pm then a short flight I'm thinking! Come visit any time, you can use my backyard as an LZ as I did last year! I will post my French SFR phone # here as soon as I get to France so you can call Jeannine & I, but don't forget we will only answer calls from a French line so go to any SFR store & buy a chip for your phone 20 euro for 30 days unlimited calls, text & I think some Data?

We can also use this blog to communicate in the chat box, Skype, or be on the radio 144.120 See you all soon

Aloha Mad Dog et La Peste

This was last years place in the middle, but this year we are in the chalet on the right just next door. dents Lanfon in back round & LZ in backyard if you wish.

Everyone post here on comments your French SFR phone # also put your address & GPS coordinates here so we all can come invade each other. Your Skype address will be helpful for chat also.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Sylvain said...

    Hey every monkeys,
    As U know our paragliding center is 15 miles away from Annecy exactly above le Bourget's lake. Aurelia N I will be there to welcome U. If any of U need anything special: let us know. We can pick U up to Geneva even fly there (Saleve). But after 30 hours of trip may a soft bed will be your first goal. Any way think U've got a monkey USHPA tandem instructor N his wife (PPG instructor) to guide U there.

    Aurelia N Sylvain
    PARAPENTE HELICO SERVICE
    Col du Sapenay 73410 Cessens France
    +33.6.09.01.01.20
    +33.4.79.54.10.10
    Skype : parapente.org
    info@parapente.org
    www.parapente.org

    6/05/2013 06:53:00 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my Gite Bluffy location & French SFR phone # come visit or land in my back yard any time Aug 17-31st. My French SFR # 06 15 80 11 74 I can accept any calls but I will only call French #'s.
    My Gite Bluffy 45'52'1.N/ 6'12'48.E Come visit any time. Altitude 2000ft.
    Everyone post your address coordinates here & phone #'s when you get situated & have your SFR chip in phone. See Ya soon...

    Aloha Mad Dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you guys are so lucky. Not only do you have the Mad Dog but Sylvain on the next mountain over. Wish I could be there but I am trapped with no hope of parole. I will be looking forward to seeing pictures from the air and on the ground, I can smell the baggets, cheese and fine wines.

    Have fun stay safe and fly far.

    ReplyDelete